Taking care of the most active part of your body.
Most hand, wrist or elbow pain is temporary. However, it’s important to note that some pain can indicate a permanent issue requiring expert medical care. If you have been suffering from recurring or long-lasting hand, wrist or elbow, it’s important to have it evaluated. For many conditions, getting treatment early is extremely important in order to avoid permanent damage and begin the healing process.
If hand pain becomes serious for you, or someone you love, orthopedic specialists are available to provide a comprehensive evaluation and to provide the experienced hand and wrist treatment plan you need to get you back to a pain-free life.
Our team offers you and your family experience and expertise in a wide range of conditions, including:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, as well as cubital and radial tunnel syndrome
- Fractures and dislocations of wrist or hand (broken bones)
- Cysts and tumors of the hand and wrist
- Hand problems as a result of stroke, cerebral palsy, or spinal cord injuries
- Arthritis of the thumb, hand or wrist
- Osteoarthritis (degenerative arthritis)
- Rheumatoid arthritis deformities
- Sports-related injuries
- Dupuytren’s contracture
- Trigger finger/Smartphone thumb
- Blood supply disturbances in the hand
- Work-related injuries and conditions