You’re on your feet all day. It should be pain free.
Nothing can hamper your enjoyment of daily life like excruciating foot pain. We can help you get back on your feet in no time. Foot and ankle problems can be the result of genetics, common injuries or trauma.
Our team of orthopedic experts specialize in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of ankle and foot conditions, including:
- Fallen Arches – swollen feet and pain
- Plantar Fasciitis – inflammation and pain in the arch
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – swollen joints and fever
- Heel Spurs – extreme pain in the heel
- Gout – swollen, painful joints, often affecting the big toe
- Acquired foot problems: bunions, digital neuromas, acquired flat foot deformity, clawtoes/hammertoes, heel pain (plantar fasciitis), overuse injuries, tendonitis
- Sports injuries: Achilles tendon, heel spurs, fractures, sprains
- Trauma: simple and complex fractures (broken bones), tendon/ligament injuries
- Congenital foot and ankle deformities: clubfoot, flat foot, high arch
- Diabetic foot complications: neuropathic fractures (Charcot), ulcers, amputations, corns, ingrown toenails
We support this expertise with the latest imaging technology specifically designed for musculoskeletal care including bones, muscles, joints and ligaments. We can conveniently help relieve your ankle and foot pain as well as place you on the best plan for recovery.